It’s time to embrace the romper! Rompers can be tricky based on your body type but make sure you think about these things before you purchase and when they all stack up you will have the perfect romper for your body type!
What to look for:
Color/Design: Is this the color for you? Your go to color- the color that ALWAYS looks good on you, that color that you are immediately drawn to. If you are just starting out with rompers, choose a solid color. Petite girls shouldn't be afraid to add some stripes or prints, but keep the designs minimal. Tall & thin? Try finding rompers with extra fun & feminine details such as ruffles!
Length: Think about your shorts-what length do you normally wear? Now add an inch especially if the romper is flowy. If you are petite, you can go with something a little shorter to elongate your body.
Size: Tall and thin or Petite: For this body type, flowy or form fitting works for you. Pear Shape: Go a size up if needed. It will give you plenty of room for your curves and you can always throw on a bandeau if the top is a little too baggy and shows your bra. Plus-Size? You can and SHOULD rock a romper too! Just make sure it gathers at the waist in a complimenting way and you can also throw on a kimono and wedges to enhance the look!
Come on ladies, embrace the rompers! They are on trend and super stylish! We've compiled a list whether you’re hitting the beach or getting glam for a night out, you can find a romper for literally every occasion.
- Wear flat sandals and a straw hat and you’ll look super chic!
- If you would like to hide your midsection, a romper with a gathered waistband and a baggy, blouse-like top will be your best friend.
- Want to highlight your curves, a form-fitting style is a way to go!
- Aren’t crazy about shorts? Opt for a baggier, wide-leg style — in fact, it might even be mistaken for a dress!
- If you’re heading to the beach or a BBQ, you can easily layer the romper over your bathing suit.
- If you’re heading to a bonfire or a movie, remember to bring along either a button-down shirt, denim jacket or long cardigan — layers are key to combating cooler nights and a blasting air conditioner.
NOW feel empowered and rock that romper!!!
For regular style tips like these, exclusive sales and the latest on Kennadi Lane arrivals, become a VIP Insider!